Don't want to create the same Assignment twice? Look no further! Cerego allows your to Share your Assignments across different Courses.
Types of Shared Assignments
- Hard Copy: Creates a duplicate of the assignment without overriding the original Assignment.
- Mirror Changes: Creates a duplicate of the Assignment WITH the ability to link to the original. Edits made in one Assignment will update in the duplicated Assignment.
How to Share Assignments
- Enter the Cerego Course where the assignment you would like to duplicate lives
- Select desired Assignment
- Toggle ON "Not a Shared Assignment" in the assignment you would like to duplicate
- Note: Once toggled on → Verbiage will state "Added to shared assignments"
- Create a new Course OR select the Course you would like to use the duplicated Assignment
- Select "Add" dropdown, choose "Shared Assignments"
- Find and Select the Assignment you just shared (would like to duplicate)
- Two options to duplicate: Hard Copy or Mirror Changes
- Hard Copy: Creates a duplicate of the assignment without overriding the original assignment.
- Mirror Changes: Creates a duplicate of the assignment WITH the ability to link it to the original. Edits made in one assignment will be made in another.
8. Add To My Course
9. [CLONED] You will now see your newly created/duplicated assignment